DoxyVet is indicated for use in dogs for the treatment of Ehrlichiosis (tropical canine pancytopenia). DoxyVet is indicated for use in dogs for the treatment of a wide range of infections caused by organisms sensitive to Doxycycline. These include alimentary tract infections, respiratory tract infections, pneumonia, septicaemias, urogenital tract infections, wounds and bite wounds.
- Extensive GLP clinical trial verified effective Ehrlichiosis treatment in dogs.
- Science-based dosages regime verified by extensive GLP trail.
- Sustained-release, non-coated, scored tablet ensures minimal emesis.
- Single strength 300mg tablet may be used in all patient sizes – No need to keep different strength tablets.
- Registered at 0.25 tablet per 7.5kg BW OID.
Each tablet contains:
300mg Doxycycline Hydrochloride
Ehrlichiosis: The recommended dose is an oral dosage of 10mg per kilogram body mass orally, per day for a period of 28 days. It is extremely important to complete the full 28 day course of treatment.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
Other Infections: The recommended dose is an oral dosage of 10mg per kilogram body mass, per day for a period of 5-7 days.